A Tokyo-Paris flight in under three hours on the horizon (1:07)
June 23 – Imagine flying from Tokyo to Paris in less than two and a half hours, without having to burn tons of fossil fuel. One day it might be possible. The concept of zero-emissions, supersonic flight is being explored by European aircraft maker, EADS. Stuart McDill reports.
- Hypersonic Jet ‘Will Slash Flight Times’ (news.sky.com)
- The Concorde Of The Future: Paris To Japan In Just 2.5 Hours, Emissions Free (fastcompany.com)
- Zero Emission High Speed Transport proposed (nextbigfuture.com)
- Biofuel Powered Supersonic Rocket Plane To Go From Paris to Tokyo in 2.5 Hours (techie-buzz.com)
- EADS to Develop Plane That Could Travel From Tokyo to Paris in Under 2.5 Hours (shoppingblog.com)